I believe many of us are WFH now... hope it’s coming along well. Here are some tips I’d like to share with you.
1. Don’t work too hard! Many have complained that they’re working longer hours and harder now. Operating from home, it’s easy to let your work hours spill over into your personal hours.
2. Watch your hours – if you usually start work at 9am but are up at 8am already, don’t start work immediately. Have a slow coffee, a quiet walk, or a longer time in the loo.
3. Focus on your Family. The kids are also studying from home and will start feeling stressed soon. Some will miss their friends, others will find it hard to adjust to home-schooling. Note their emotional and mental health and provide them support where necessary.
4. Pick up new skills. You have at least 1 extra hour a day now that you’re not commuting. What are you doing with that time? Are you wasting it on Instagram? Take up some courses, read a book, or watch our highly popular online course, Navigating Your Mid-Career Switch for FREE (usually priced at US$139.90) to learn how to achieve career success and longevity. (It’s free until 15th April 2020 only.)
Here is the link - https://careeragility.thinkific.com/
5. Finally, stay healthy, stay indoors and stay sane! Join us for our bi-weekly Ask-Adrian-Anything Zoominar or Alumni Networking Zoominar... Email [email protected] for details.
Please reach out to me if you have any pressing career questions!
To your career success,