Check all that apply to you from the list below...
1. I’m at a point in my life where I’m facing major career issues.
2. I really feel as though I need to talk to someone who can help put my problems in perspective for me.
3. I’m ready to work at solving my career issues and am prepared to tackle the tough issues to close the gap between where I am now and where I want to be in my career.
4. I’m open to new ideas and new ways of doing things to facilitate positive change and growth.
5. I feel as though I need to spend a lot of time focusing on my past problems and mistakes before I can deal with the future.
6. While I am still very frightened of some of the changes I may need to make, I am ready to work with a coach to conquer my fears and uncertainties.
7. I’m prepared to make a total commitment to making coaching work; I’m ready to put in the necessary hours and effort.
8. I’ve reached a point in my life where I realize I need the assistance of a career coach to help me succeed. I see coaching as a worthwhile investment in my future.
9. I’m in a position, mentally and financially, to handle a coach at this time.
10. I have the maturity and mindset to keep appointments, listen to directions, and meet deadlines. I’m ready to work and be coached.
If you're ready for career coaching, do contact us at [email protected] today!